Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Cheetah Kub

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
A Black Cheetah. How wonderful. Beautiful. In case you didn't know, Cheetah are my favorite of all the felines. It is also my power animal. God Bless the new little Kub.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Your pictures should come with "cuteness overload" labels. I am looking forward to watching these babies grow and will admit up front that I'm partial to the mels in this litter :in love:

admin

Paige
Staff member
A Black Cheetah. How wonderful. Beautiful. In case you didn't know, Cheetah are my favorite of all the felines. It is also my power animal. God Bless the new little Kub.

I love Cheetahs as well, Cary! Also my favorite feline!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Your pictures should come with "cuteness overload" labels. I am looking forward to watching these babies grow and will admit up front that I'm partial to the mels in this litter :in love:

Huh? Make a drink and go with the flow...this is a little cheetah Kub ;)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Huh? Make a drink and go with the flow...this is a little cheetah Kub ;)
Well I've already had 2 glasses of wine so that's obviously the problem. I thought it was one of your mels. LOL. You should take that as a compliment. And I still stand by my earlier statement about your mels.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Well I've already had 2 glasses of wine so that's obviously the problem. I thought it was one of your mels. LOL. You should take that as a compliment. And I still stand by my earlier statement about your mels.

Aww...thanks Deborah - I do take that as a compliment :)