Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brrrrr

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
There are two ways to stay warm on a chill fall day when mom's lap is unavailable,

Snuggle with brother 11-1-2014 with Maliik.jpg and cozy up to the fire 11-1-2014 fireplace2.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
They look very cozy and pleased mom provides so well for them :)
The first picture is hugely significant to me. Taki and Maliik (silver) used to be very close until something upset the relationship about a year ago. I didn't witness what happened but Maliik -- all 18 lbs of him has been terrified of Taji every since. Taji would stalk Maliik and try to start a fight at every opportunity. I was at my wit's end. Taji has been on Prozac for 3 weeks and things have improved 100%. Today was the first time Taji sought out Maliik to sleep with. I'll admit to shedding a few happy tears.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
That's wonderful, Deborah! Happy tears are very appropriate for the reunion of Taji and Malik...wiping away a few of my own here :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
It's so wonderful to hear that Maliik and Taji have mended their fences - about time!