Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Bubble on her ears?

Remi's Mommy

Savannah Super Cat
I don’t know if this is something normal, or if I just never noticed it before. They look like two little bubbles , one on each outside ears. I thought maybe a bee sting at first, but she hasn’t been around any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remi's Mommy

Savannah Super Cat
I sure will, I thought it was so odd also.The more I’m thinking about it, I wonder if they were mosquito bites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I wouldn't think a mosquito bite would resolve so quickly, but if you have mosquitoes it's certainly a possibility...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Oooh, that's weird, I don't know what that would be, but it wouldn't hurt to have the vet check it out if it persists.
I just found out this past weekend that it's common for dogs to get hives - my Ridgeback develop bumps along both sides of his ridge and I had no idea what it was until his breeder (who also happens to be a vet) saw it and told me what it was - fixed with a dose of benadryl. They looked similar to this ear bump but I would think if this was hives there would be more than just one...