Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busy Day for Elsa and Jake

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-01.JPG
Elsa started off the day watching the Great Outdoors.

Elsa-02.JPG Elsa-03.JPG Elsa-04.JPG
She then helped me work on one of my Internet Routers.

Elsa-05.JPG Elsa-06.JPG
Was obviously very exahusting, so she decided to take a snooze...

Elsa-07.JPG
After her snooze, it was off to a game of Fetch which is her favorite past time...

Elsa-08.JPG
Getting in trouble today on the Kitchen Counter she was trying to play with the blinds... For this one she got a time out period.

Elsa-09.JPG

Elsa steping out of the picture and certainly rubbing off on Jake. Jake (13 years old) was very playful today. He actually started playing and ripping up a piece of paper like Elsa Does.

Elsa-10.JPG Elsa-11.JPG Elsa-12.JPG
Jake and Elsa played alot this evening... and had a great time... Jake won todays round.

Elsa-13.JPG
Elsa ended up the day playing with one of her toys tonight... Today was a fun and busy day with my the Fur Kids..

Today Elsa completed her Toilet Training, The video is the full 10 week training course and we used less than 15 lbs of liter. For give the video... It was not intended to be (forgive the pun) a Crap Shoot.

This evening Jake and Elsa played hard together having a great evening.​

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
She's getting big JC. And nice to see that Jake is in his 2nd puppyhood and that Elsa is broadening his horizons by teaching him some stuff -- like the joy of paper shredding.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She's getting big JC. And nice to see that Jake is in his 2nd puppyhood and that Elsa is broadening his horizons by teaching him some stuff -- like the joy of paper shredding.

She most certainly is getting bigger... and Jake is acting younger... I have to admit, when he started tearing up that piece of paper that caught me off guard... He never even did that as a puppy. Sometimes I am not sure if Elsa is setting a good example or not :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... it is Jake that is supposed to be doing the teaching..

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Haha, well I guess you've got that backwards, and Jake is reliving his youth - which I think is wonderful for him!