Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

calming collars

K

KIM

Anyone had any experience with the calming/pheromone collars for cats?

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
It was effective but we used the Sentry one. There have been quite a few people, myself included, who have had issues with it not breaking away as it should when it was caught in their mouth. Be careful with those. There are sprays and diffusers for pheromones as well.

K

KIM

Ive seen the sprays and diffusers then this item popped up as an option so I thought I would ask. Yes it was the sentry one I looked at actually

K

KIM

Actually I never knew they existed. Someone told me about the difussers and when I went on amazon, those products came up as they are also calming methods. So I thought I would ask about them. Thank you!! This is why I love this site, you get people who have had experience with these things first hand!! Your baby is gorgeous by the way!

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
Thanks! He's not so much a baby anymore.

Not quite 9 months and he is just over 20 lbs!

K

KIM

Hes stunning! I tried to enlarge the pic to look at it but I cant, hes silver spotted right? Mine is silver spotted also. Hes 4 months. I took him to the vet this morning, and he got routine blood work, and his rabies shot, and just a general check up. Ive only had his two weeks, and he want impressed with me because hes a little shy still and still acclimating, slow but doing good! Hes ok now though, hes napping. Anyway, they weighed him and hes just under 6 pounds already. His daddy is a big boy so guess will will see.