Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat stand from Phoenix Feline Furniture

Rafiki

Site Supporter
328 cat stand.jpg 336 cat stand.jpg 338 cat stand.jpg 352 cat stand.jpg 354 cat stand.jpg
A big thanks to Mark Phoenix - this cat stand is awesome. To minimize shipping costs, Mark shipped it in pieces and instructed us on how to assemble. Fairly easy to assemble...except the cats wanted to help and were rather the opposite of helpful.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Thanks, I think I've seen this site before. Prices are reasonable but the shipping is the killer...

Rafiki

Site Supporter
He is in Vancouver and we are in Los Angeles so yes, shipping was rather expensive. Mark disassembled everything and carefully packed it all as small and tight as he could to minimize the shipping charges. The stand is beautiful driftwood, unique and sturdy. We are very pleased.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Love it! I looked at them when I first put my deposit on Zeddie...but I am poor haha. Maybe one day...