Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Cat Tree Bliss

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
The new cat tree arrived late yesterday afternoon and the boyz are enthralled. Best.cat.tree.ever. They first got excited over the boxes, then, of course, had to help with the assembly. Their only disappointment is that I didn't keep the two shipping boxes. Our house has more cat furniture than people furniture. new boxes.jpg whazzis.jpg box fight.jpg it's a new tube.jpg cats in tree.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
www.cattreefurniture.com/ It's really sturdy and easy to put together. The base is huge and gives the tree stability. I'm going to get a 7 ft one for the catio -- probably the jack 'n beanstalk model. The one I have now is the Little Oak.

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
It's really cool! I wish mine could go back in the house. Damn thing still stinks.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
It's all carpet.

Jacq -- mine doesn't have a strong smell. Slight outgassing, new carpet smell when I unpacked it last night but today, the only way I can smell it is if I put my nose right up to it.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
The new cat tree arrived late yesterday afternoon and the boyz are enthralled. Best.cat.tree.ever. They first got excited over the boxes, then, of course, had to help with the assembly. Their only disappointment is that I didn't keep the two shipping boxes. Our house has more cat furniture than people furniture.
Wow! No wonder the kitties are happy with their new tree (although I can understand they would have liked to keep the boxes too!)... it's really impressive!

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Oh yes B. it's much better. I have to put my nose right up to the posts to smell it. I do think with another few days outside, I should be able to bring it in.