Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

cat wheels. Share info & feed back & rating

MM3

Site Supporter
I know the cat wheel that required prepayment is due out this month. Can't wait to hear reviews on it. And everyone would benefit from a forum on comments/experience/ recommendations on cat wheels. I'm waiting to gather information before I make my decision. Please share your experience with us all! Speaking for myself, waiting to see which one to buy. From experience and information shared. Thanks everyone. I'm all eyes and ears waiting to hear about your experience.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I think there are already a few threads about cat wheels. I have The Cat Wheel and many of my cats love it and run on it. It is lightweight and easy to clean simply by taking it outside and hosing it down. The one downside is that it developed a small hole a the bend in the wheel between the tread and the back, but it has been there several months now and has not gotten larger or caused any problem.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Patti, we are asking about the ONEFASTCAT wheel whose very first shipment it due out at the end of the month. It was offered at the special price of $200 (future deliveries will be $250). It arrives in a flat box and it snaps together.

admin

Paige
Staff member
You guys can start a thread for that wheel under Product Reviews...the one thing I do not like right off the bat is that it may be made in China...but then again, I am not sure that is where it is made and they have not answered the question...

MM3

Site Supporter
You guys can start a thread for that wheel under Product Reviews...the one thing I do not like right off the bat is that it may be made in China...but then again, I am not sure that is where it is made and they have not answered the question...
Well actually I think it's good to get opinions and reviews on all cat wheels having more information is always a good thing. Yes, I'm curious about thus new kid on the block debut, but all info is welcome. I want to be able to make a sound choice which I'm sure it's everyone goal also. So ........ Bring on all comments and reviews!
What doesn't match up for me is a wheel arriving in a flat box you snap it together and then match that wheel up with a savannah. Hummmmmm?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Well actually I think it's good to get opinions and reviews on all cat wheels having more information is always a good thing. Yes, I'm curious about thus new kid on the block debut, but all info is welcome. I want to be able to make a sound choice which I'm sure it's everyone goal also. So ........ Bring on all comments and reviews!
What doesn't match up for me is a wheel arriving in a flat box you snap it together and then match that wheel up with a savannah. Hummmmmm?
as I said...that is what the product reviews thread is for ;)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Patti, we are asking about the ONEFASTCAT wheel whose very first shipment it due out at the end of the month. It was offered at the special price of $200 (future deliveries will be $250). It arrives in a flat box and it snaps together.
Oops, sorry Linda, she said she was looking for comments/information on cat wheelS so I assumed she meant more than brand that has not even been shipped out yet! :oops: