Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catswall Cat Wheel

admin

Paige
Staff member
I had a chance to try one of these wheels out this weekend and all I can say is...DO NOT waste your hard-earned money - it is terrible!

I am so glad we did not get these wheels...

Because the ship's hull can get very hot and there is contact paper around the outside of the wheel (surface) and inside of the wheel (surface), it bubbles...I mean the one I tried out had huge bubbles all over the outside and inside...

This contact paper is not really laid on the wheel in a very cohesive way, so the ends kind of meet up, look terrible and between the bubbles and ends that stick out and do not meet, the wheel does not turn very smoothly at all. I could barely make the wheel turn.

The base is made up of skateboard wheels, which is supposed to make the wheel turn, I guess...good concept, but not practical...

Thank your lucky stars we did not go ahead with this venture...there would have been a lot of disappointment and nothing could have ben done about it, since the company does not warranty them.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Paige,
Thanks for the review. I will definitely be saving up for a MacClaw cat wheel even though the shipping costs more than the wheel. Every review I have read on the MacClaw has been good.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Jim, you are welcome! I could not be happier with my Maclaw Cat Wheel! At this point, since I have now tried all but the GoPet and my savannahs are wheelaholics, so run much of the day, I can only recommend the Maclaw...

django

Savannah Super Cat

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hmmm...I thought I put up a review...I still have mine and yes, it gets the job done for cats not used to running or that will only run a short time per day.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I took a look, but the seller does not answer questions...I would not bid on it.