Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Cha'Risa, Highlander

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I took some new pics of my Highlander girl Cha'Risa today and will be taking her to the Tucson show next weekend. Highlanders are a Preliminary New Breed (although we are planning on asking for transfer to Advanced New Breed in January) and are active and playful, but also laid back and easy going, so do very well interacting with my Savannahs of all generations. Her ears are too small and too curled for a 'proper' Highlander, but the rest of her is pretty close to their standard.

Cha'Risa 2014 1129 01.JPG Cha'Risa 2014 1129 02.JPG Cha'Risa 2014 1129 03.JPG Cha'Risa 2014 1129 04.JPG Cha'Risa 2014 1129 07.JPG

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
She looks like a fun girl, Patti! Her face and poses are very expressive.

Best of luck at the show next weekend and with the request for ANB status :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Thanks guys, Cha'Risa is always great at the shows, which is why I keep taking her, although she is not the best example of a Highlander. As for our request for ANB - well, we'll have to see how the TICA vote goes on the mutation proposal - if it passes we may not even have a TICA breed anymore, so we're just holding our breath for now...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Sorry for the delayed response, I was at the cat show this weekend and one of the kittens knocked my computer off the bed in the hotel room rendering it useless. I am now on an old computer trying to catch up. Cha'Risa is pronounced Chaw-REE-saw