Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Charlotte is still adjusting to Fitz...

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Fitz is such a ham.. I was almost in tears trying to hold my laugh back while recording this!

Now he's napping in the oversized recliner!
image.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
He is a handsome boy. Love the way he's soliciting Charolotte. Hey, lookit me, I'm cute. Lookit how cute I am. How can you resist this. Lookit my belly. Lookit my spots. I AM CUTE. You cannot resist.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, what a silly boy! I guess he's showing his belly to show trust and so that he seems less threatening to her

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
LOL, what a silly boy! I guess he's showing his belly to show trust and so that he seems less threatening to her

That's what I think! He has done it since day one. He just wants to play with the other two kitties so so bad. Kinsler is warming up and has played a few times but Charlotte is taking longer.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Aww that's adorable! Zeddie used to do that to Tiger. He would swat at her and his and she would just lay down looking cute

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Aww that's adorable! Zeddie used to do that to Tiger. He would swat at her and his and she would just lay down looking cute

Sometimes Charlotte smells Fitz but once he realizes she is and pays any attention to her she hisses and sometimes snaps in the air at him :( I feel so bad for him sometimes because he just wants to play and she's being a big brat.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Sometimes Charlotte smells Fitz but once he realizes she is and pays any attention to her she hisses and sometimes snaps in the air at him :( I feel so bad for him sometimes because he just wants to play and she's being a big brat.

Tiger put Zeddie through a big initiation. He still won't full out play with her, but he tolerates her. It was weeks of him hunting her down and beating her up though. He finally just let her be...now she hunts him down and chases him o_O His only reprieve was Thor :p