Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chongo the traitor

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Nice! His face looks like his brothers. His spots are far darker. He nuzzles like Rascal. And he is quite a bit bigger than his brothers. (How can that cat be so mischievous?:rolleyes:)
And I believe you meant traitor, not trader.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Nice! His face looks like his brothers. His spots are far darker. He nuzzles like Rascal. And he is quite a bit bigger than his brothers. (How can that cat be so mischievous?:rolleyes:)
And I believe you meant traitor, not trader.

You are so right rascal. I did mean traitor, not thinking and spelling challenged.

The woman watching him was all worried about him leaping from her balcony into the living room, to which after surveying things just said "I can't see anything he would break".

He really is a great boy and very fortunate to have someone who will be able to spend so much time with him. A combination of 8 photos and videos yesterday, a half dozen more today. He is definitely itching to get outside as their backyard is filled with rabbits, squirrels and chipmunks.