Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Cooling pads

MM3

Site Supporter
Any one have a recommendation for a cooling pad. Just checked on line...... WOW too many choices.
Have you used one that you would recommend ? I must keep in mind she has been known to be drawn to chewing. And only made in USA. (with non- toxic) appreciate your input

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I don't think the one I just posted needs to be filled, but there wasn't much information about it so not sure...

MM3

Site Supporter
I don't think the one I just posted needs to be filled, but there wasn't much information about it so not sure...
Yeah, thanks. I'll keep checking, but if u hear of a good lead I'm ready to order one as soon as possible. Thanks again.

wfraser1955

Savannah Super Cat
Amazon lists a self cooling pet pad that is 23.5"x35" thats non toxic requires no water, electricity or refridgeration for $43.31. they also have smaller ones listed.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Do you live in such a very hot climate that you think your kitty needs a cooling pad? I live in Michigan, and though we can have very cold and frigid winters, we also have our share of hot, sticky and humid summers...like 100+ degrees sometimes for months at a time. We do not have air conditioning at our house, as it messes with my allergies and makes me really miserable...that said; our cats, being the heat-seeking missiles they are...never seem uncomfortable even in extremely hot weather. On hot days, they position themselves in front of the many fans we have or by a window or lying in the shade on the screened cat porches with a cooler breeze blowing....our internal house temperature has reached 80 degrees on many a hot summer day when it is over 100 outside, but none of our cats seem bothered by it in the least....in fact, judging by the way some of my kitties plaster themselves against the heat registers, I am sure they are wishing I kept the house that warm during the winter instead of at 70 degrees ;)

MM3

Site Supporter
Amazon lists a self cooling pet pad that is 23.5"x35" thats non toxic requires no water, electricity or refridgeration for $43.31. they also have smaller ones listed.
When I google so many came up. Could you let me know the name so I can go straight to that one? Thanks!