Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Critter Zone

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Has anyone ever tried this before? It sounds promising but I'm a bit put off by the way they don't specifically explain their technology. I've emailed the company for more info but thought maybe someone had first hand experience with it:
http://critterzoneusa.com/

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
Lol it's "how it works" page is sketchy at best but would be cool if it works. I will leave this here.."it re-energizes indoor air with that same power Mother Nature uses so it can break down those compounds and help get rid of them." I understand if you read the part after this it goes into more detail, that is seemingly just as mystical.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Exactly why I'm so doubtful Jason! You look at the home page and it supposedly has all these wonderful reviews, but their 'technology' is really sketchy, if not downright suspect...

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
Exactly why I'm so doubtful Jason! You look at the home page and it supposedly has all these wonderful reviews, but their 'technology' is really sketchy, if not downright suspect...

I had to read it for myself, and you were definitely right haha. I was being kind with what I said before, I laughed when I read it. However, I'm sure there is somebody, somewhere that has used it :p.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I read Amazon reviews that claim it gives off an odor that many find unpleasant and several reviewers claim that the odor is caused by ozone produced by the machine.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Well here is what the company sent me back - I Googled both processes and they are both bonafide (I found one site that questioned the effectiveness of the Bi-Polar Ionization process but of course they were trying to sell their own product...

How Does It Work? Natural Air Restoration Technology

Air is filled with various contaminants: Dust, Dander, Bacteria, Dry Protein from Feces, Mold, Germs, Viruses and More. It also contains the natural ingredients of the fresh air that Nature intended: Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Water Vapor, etc. CritterZone restores the air we breathe to it’s natural conditions with two distinctly different, but related, continual processes: Bi-Polar Ionization & Plasma Conversion.
Bi-Polar Ionization is a continual process whereby massive streams of positive and negative ions are released into the environment. These ions create charges on the solid matter in the air, which are then attracted to the particles of the opposite charge until
they grow heavy enough to settle out of the air. As the air restores around the CritterZone, the process extends deeper into the environmental space, quickly cleaning a large area from a small source.

The Plasma Conversion Process uses a high-energy plasma flow to convert the moisture in the air into natural cleaning agents. The moisture is converted to additional hydrogen and oxygen components and then proceed to use these to create oxidation and reduction components in the form of hyper-oxides and hydroxides (HOH and OH)– the natural cleaners. These components react to pollutants, virtually destroying odors, mold, bacteria, germs, viruses, dust, dander, etc. These same components combine with the moisture in the air to provide a surface of protection to actually PREVENT germ and mold growth.

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
Has anyone heard of these Samadhi Salt Lamps....Nature's natural ionizer and air freshener. It supposed to refreshen indoor air, eliminate odors, help with allergies, asthma, indoor pet smell, etc. and provides positive indoor lighting. I'm thinking of trying one..they come in different sizes too for the size of the room. The website is www.HimalayanSaltLamps.com

Angie Panczak

Savannah Super Cat
Has anyone heard of these Samadhi Salt Lamps....Nature's natural ionizer and air freshener. It supposed to refreshen indoor air, eliminate odors, help with allergies, asthma, indoor pet smell, etc. and provides positive indoor lighting. I'm thinking of trying one..they come in different sizes too for the size of the room. The website is www.HimalayanSaltLamps.com
Tried them, didn't do much but make a mess when salt started to break down