Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom SV Playground

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
This is Phase 1. Due to a glitch in my photographic skills, I deleted some pics of the preliminary layout for the floating boxes. As you can see, we will be adding an enclosed box on the wall currently under progress. There will be a climbing post from the floor to the underside of the box.

The entire perimeter of the room will have a walking ledge near the ceiling. The two walls that you can't see will have another climbing post (12' tall) and more shelves. There will be dangly toys added last.

I'll continue to post as we make progress. Naturally we had some help from Juba. Taji and Maliik were too afraid of the sound of power tools to join in. juba butt fitting.jpg power tools are fun.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Whew! Here's the wall with all the shelves and the outline where the enclosed box will be. Had to really crop the pic so it's kind of crappy. Juba has given his butt of approval to the project
wall of shelves.jpg juba approves_edited-1.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
This is amazing Deborah! Are you building all of this from scratch?
Yep. I have a friend who is handy with power tools. My hubby and I are not allowed to operate power tools in the United States. We are considered a hazard to all living things:big grin: