Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuteness Overload (Wolf Puppies Rescued)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, the puppies were adorable, but the entire staff looked stiff as boards - sheesh, how could they take care of those precious little critters and act so aloof toward them? I don't know, maybe they were just shy about the camera, but I would be fawning all over those cuties!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
LOL, the puppies were adorable, but the entire staff looked stiff as boards - sheesh, how could they take care of those precious little critters and act so aloof toward them? I don't know, maybe they were just shy about the camera, but I would be fawning all over those cuties!

I think it was more camera issues... Working in the pro industry, I have seen in many times... Hard to get someone to act natural while they know they have a camera on them.... especially if they are running camera lighting.... As a general rule people get real stiff unless they have been trained in front of one..

Would you like to volunteer.. Maybe I could bring over 3 or 4 cameras and let you talk about your babies so that everyone in the world can see it.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL, that is why I chose the back side of the camera. Working in the sports arena for a while, holding a camera close up on a coach talking about his team while being interviewed for a TV program can be quite interesting... That is why they have NON-Linear Editing... :eek::eek:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I've been in front of the camera before, in front of a roomful of people much more frequently though, however I'll leave the video documentaries to you and Leonard I think...