Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Darwin's Natural Pet Food

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hey guys...if you want to try raw cat food and have been hesitant, I just tried Darwin's Natural Pet Food...you can start with a 10 pound trial for $14.95...so far Zuri and the kittens love it!

Darwin's was listed as one of the TOP raw food companies by the blog I posted last week, so I thought I would give it a try...I was not disappointed...you do not have to add supplements as it is a balanced food.

http://www.darwinspet.com/our-cat-food/

DChap

Site Supporter
Would love to try that when/if I can get Tojo back on raw. He's refused any prepared type for a very long time. Today at the grocery I bought some raw ground chicken, turkey and pork and plan to try each little by little and hopefully ease him back into it. He's been diagnosed with IBD after all his issues so I know raw is best for him. Besides he's such a frickin picky eater period I might as well go for it ;). Currently he will only eat the Tiki Cat Puka Puka Luau and his soft chew vitamins. He needs to put on a little weight though so trying to figure out how to get him some extra calories.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Would love to try that when/if I can get Tojo back on raw. He's refused any prepared type for a very long time. Today at the grocery I bought some raw ground chicken, turkey and pork and plan to try each little by little and hopefully ease him back into it. He's been diagnosed with IBD after all his issues so I know raw is best for him. Besides he's such a frickin picky eater period I might as well go for it ;). Currently he will only eat the Tiki Cat Puka Puka Luau and his soft chew vitamins. He needs to put on a little weight though so trying to figure out how to get him some extra calories.

You should give it a try for $14.95 - well worth it!

Lesley

Site Supporter
Thanks for the info. I am going to attempt to get Spar and Mala on raw. I will try this trial.

ALizzlyBear

Savannah Super Cat
My new baby F2 was refusing to eat all the foods I was trying.. Wellness, Royal Canon BabyCat, and I ordered this trial size of Darwin's and now he DEVOURS it! Thank you for the post Paige! I'm glad you don't have to add supplements too like some of the other diets. :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
My new baby F2 was refusing to eat all the foods I was trying.. Wellness, Royal Canon BabyCat, and I ordered this trial size of Darwin's and now he DEVOURS it! Thank you for the post Paige! I'm glad you don't have to add supplements too like some of the other diets. :)

Wow, I am really glad to hear that Elizabeth! I love the company and I hope it never grows enough to change...the personal touch they have is one the large companies cannot duplicate!

kabuki

Savannah Super Cat
The difference they use organic eggs shells instead of bone. The only thing about bone in Darwin might constipate Kabuki. Is it a small amount and small pieces?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk