Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Diet

Help!! Have two F7 Savannah's 5 months old. Breeder had them on raw when they came to me. Theyve not once had solid stools. I've tried dry, wet and back to raw but nothing works. Have been wormed and stool sample at vets showed up nothing. They've started now pooping on clothes laying around, including bed clothes. Any suggestions. PS I'm in Ireland so may not have food you guys could recommend. Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

John Popp

Site Supporter
Plain yogurt, cooked chicken breast, pet specific probiotics.

Raw food should only be left out for 15 minutes then disposed of.

Can you provide more info on the preparation of your raw diet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi John

Store bought one called nature's raw. They haven't had raw for a few weeks now. Product comes frozen then you thaw as necessary.

Hi John

Store bought one called nature's raw. They haven't had raw for a few weeks now. Product comes frozen then you thaw as necessary.

I haven't tried the cooked chicken as they're constantly begging for food. Only today ive let them free feed which probably led to cloth pooping!

John Popp

Site Supporter

Hi John

I haven't tried the cooked chicken as they're constantly begging for food. Only today ive let them free feed which probably led to cloth pooping!

Also, how long have you had them?