Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

does anyone elses savannah do backflips

admin

Paige
Staff member
My stewie does backflips all the time . The funniest one was when I had a golf glove on my cocktail table . He approached with caution pawed at it a little and then I pushed the glove at him , he must been 5 ft. in the air .

100%

Great video! Cinny does this all the time, but I have not been able to capture it...you have given me a new project ;)

MattM

Savannah Super Cat
That was unreal. Leo does what looks like the start of a black flip, but doesn't get there completely. He hasn't quite figured it out. Maybe when he gets older? He is 5 months. How old is Stewie?

John Popp

Site Supporter
Nice job to have captured that! Chongo does similar leaps often writhing and contorting in the air. The real oddity is that he doesn't care where or what he lands on, perhaps the side of his torso being first contact when descending. We have learned to be very reserved in his aerial play because he gets too spun up and is totally reckless.

Last edited:

johny

Savannah Adult
That was unreal. Leo does what looks like the start of a black flip, but doesn't get there completely. He hasn't quite figured it out. Maybe when he gets older? He is 5 months. How old is Stewie?
He's about a yr. old . Sometimes he lands with the bird in his mouth . If you look close at the video he hits the bird with his paws . Real birds look out . :big grin: