Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Does your SV have a self-imposed bedtime?

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I was still working when I got the first 3 SVs and my bedtime was 10 p.m. They adapted to that. Atticus learned from the other 3. Every night, 10 p.m. on the nose, all 4 go to bed. Last night I was playing with them -- waving a feather wand in one hand, throwing a toy for one to play fetch with the other hand, rolling a catnip toy around with one foot and all of I sudden I'm alone. Just like that. Abandoned.
They all went to bed as usual. It's like someone unplugs them. They are out cold. I can turn them over, pull their legs & tails, lift up their eyelids. Nada. It's kinda spooky.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Both my girls crash from about noon till about 5. Then again Sometime at night. ( I am always asleep when they go down, but they get up at about 5:00 AM...even when I want to sleep longer. ) They do nap a lot too.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Must be nice, WW! Rafiki most certainly does not have a self-imposed or servant-imposed bedtime. She was most upset with me last night for crashing early. Fortunately Jammu was there to chase and torment.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Not only that.....but if Rafiki by some miracle ever lies down and closes her eyes, she bounces right back up the moment she hears me move.

bxrpwr

Savannah Super Cat
Turbo and Targa do. I go to bed at 10pm, and read/catch up on social media until 11pm, at which they come in, and snuggle up right by my head... One time(it's a rare occasion) I started up to midnight, and they were crying at me, and sleeping near me until I crawled into bed. They adapted themselves to my schedule. Smart little babies! :in love:

Patti

Admin
Staff member

No one has a set sleep schedule in my home, including myself, although the kittens seem to conk out about 11pm, but they'll be up in a flash if I come into their room.