Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easter baskets anyone?

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Happy Easter! Or happy spring whichever you prefer. odds are if you are reading this you may celebrate Easter or spring in some way. Do you give baskets to your little fur babies? If so post your pictures. How are you spoiling your little ones this month? =]
Here is my Easter baskets for my kids. silus and Brena bunnies have plenty of chew toys and treats they've been hard at work making plenty of Cadbury eggs for me ::wink wink:: and Loki gets some more treats and toy to add of the ever growing assortment.(I am running out of ideas haha). Can't wait to see their faces tomorrow morning!!

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
thank you I enjoy spoiling my owners. do you do anything special for yours?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Not on 'special occasions', I'm not big on holidays and the such, but I do on occasion bring home a special treat for my babies as I feel inspired...

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I saw the title of this thread and was hoping that you stuck Brena and Silas in a basket and took a picture hahaha

Trouba can't have treats right now (she ate a WHOLE BAG OF LAMB HEARTS) so no Easter presents for her :(

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
oh goodness that's alot of lamb. But I bet you spoil her daily so that's a fair trade. and I planned on doing that later if I could get em to stay still haha. I did Star Wars Easter eggs this year was going to put a small black vest on silus and make him Hans solo and put a watch chain across brenas chest and she would be chewbacca. And photoshop Loki into those giant robots with 4 legs haha. But sadly ran out of time. perhaps next year ill do it