Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Easter surprise;>)

S

shelby

Well I know you all read the post that we had a new litter of F7SBTs. One of which I stated was melanistic;>) Well it seems the Easter Bunny left me a surprise. I now have a delicious little chocolate fudge baby girl that has the most gorgeous spots on that little body;>) Pictures coming in a few days;>)

S

shelby

I have to say...she is a scrumptuous, chocolate little girl. My first chocolate ...BLESS THIS LITTLE CHOCOLATE SOUL;>)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
The anticipation is killing me. Cannot wait to see the chocolate kitten. I still remember Richard's chocolate baby. I thought there would be a bidding war over that cat but then the stinker decided to keep her. I bet you have a hard time parting with her if you decide to sell her.:cat: