Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa An Up And Down Day

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Today Elsa had an interesting day... She started off after breakfast playing pretty hard with me... While I had some Niel Diamond playing, I was playing with and singing to her... She was really having a great time... With having no fear she jumped to the top of the couch and then sprang towards me and did not make it... Fell to the floor and landed hard on her side (about a 35" drop). I checked her out and she was not phased and kept going like nothing happened.

After than she decided it was time to attack my Flip Flops where she had some fun for a period of time. Elsa-FlipFlops-1.JPG Elsa-FlipFlops-2.JPG Elsa-FlipFlops-3.JPG

Elsa found a new place to relax on my computer desk laying under my primary monitor...
DSC_0002.JPG
While setting at my desk in my chair she decided to share the chair by climbing up and laying behind me....
DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0004.JPG
After a good rest she decided to get up and engaging her courosity, she found one of my audio boxes that stores a wireless mic, and she checks it out... I guess I scared her too bad with my singing.
DSC_0007.JPG

Playing for a while more, guess she needed another nap... and WOW, can she put out a MASSIVE YAWN...
DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0013.JPG

At this time it was dinner time and I started cooking and unknown Elsa was right below me when I accidentally spilled some salt... She could not open her right eye.. Snagged her up and rinsed her eye out in the sink, and she did not like that at all, but atleast her vision is ok.

After dinner, her and Jake played until bed time... they should both sleep good tonight, I plan to wear her down further before bed after Jake finishes playing with her.

DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 7