Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa and Her Bird Feeder

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

Elsa following in her Grandma's Footsteps has taken of the hobby of Bird Watching and has her very own "Bird Feeder". So far, we have 4 different birds that visit on a regular basis.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator

Elsa following in her Grandma's Footsteps has taken of the hobby of Bird Watching and has her very own "Bird Feeder". So far, we have 4 different birds that visit on a regular basis.
Great Video. Here is an alternate set of lyrics for Elsa. ( and for you John..)

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a bird watcher
Watchin' birds go by
My, my, my

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a birdwatcher
Here comes one now
Mmmm, mmm, mmm

I was just a girl
When I found a brand new thrill
I found a new pastime
To dwell on

Whenever I detect
Members of the feathered sect
I play the game I do so well, oh

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a bird watcher
Watchin' birds go by
My, my, my

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a birdwatcher
Here comes one now

Hello there, my friend
My, my, but you're just the end
Could you please fly
A little slower

I wonder if you know
That you're putting on a show
Could you please fly
A little closer

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a bird watcher
Watchin' birds go by
My, my, my

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a birdwatcher
Here comes one now
Mmmm, mmm, mmm

SV Dad

Site Supporter
Take it to the next level. Get a clear plastic bird feeder that uses suction cups to attach to a kitchen window. As much fun as a barrel of monkeys!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Great Video. Here is an alternate set of lyrics for Elsa. ( and for you John..)

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a bird watcher
Watchin' birds go by
My, my, my

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a birdwatcher
Here comes one now
Mmmm, mmm, mmm

I was just a girl
When I found a brand new thrill
I found a new pastime
To dwell on

Whenever I detect
Members of the feathered sect
I play the game I do so well, oh

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a bird watcher
Watchin' birds go by
My, my, my

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a birdwatcher
Here comes one now

Hello there, my friend
My, my, but you're just the end
Could you please fly
A little slower

I wonder if you know
That you're putting on a show
Could you please fly
A little closer

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a bird watcher
Watchin' birds go by
My, my, my

I'm a bird watcher
I'm a birdwatcher
Here comes one now
Mmmm, mmm, mmm
Yeah... But if I had sang it.... I would be responsible for everyone watching it having their speakers destroyed from the sound of my voice... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Take it to the next level. Get a clear plastic bird feeder that uses suction cups to attach to a kitchen window. As much fun as a barrel of monkeys!
The reason I got this one, was because it was the exact same one that Elsa Fell in love with at her GrandMa's.... Plus it holds 10 lbs of seed, and is metal. I hope to attract some Squirrels to it... She really loves them.

I Hear Rascal and Mayhem share this hobby!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Thank you Patti. I am thinking of getting my friend Michelle to try this one. with Elsa's lyrics. I will see if we could add that to our list of songs. We'll see.
That would be great... I will see if I can find an instrumental version of it... Have her group to put it out under the group name of "The Savannah's" :)

We put a bird feeder outside our kitchen window for our crew and they love it. Love it when they get so excited and start chirping.

Have you tried to identify the types of birds coming to the feeder? When we first got ours I was looking them up online. So far I've seen House Finch, Cardinal, Chickadee, Common Crackle, Sparrow, Tufted Titmouse, and even had a Downy Woodpecker show up one time using the feeder. Down under the feeder we get squirrels and doves. We've been using just Black Oil Sunflower seeds.

Who knew something we'd get for the cats would be so much fun for us as well. :) Glad to see Elsa enjoying her bird watching.