Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa and The Squirrels

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa loves having the Squirrels and Raccoons come by... At night it is hard to catch the Raccoons on decent video, but the squirrels like to make their visit during the day... (Video at 4K depending on your Bandwidth)

Between the Birds, Squirrels, and Raccoons, she stays quite entertained... Even though she loves to sit down and watch TV, when one of friends come by, she forgets the TV all together... LOL!

Vito

Site Supporter
Elsa loves having the Squirrels and Raccoons come by... At night it is hard to catch the Raccoons on decent video, but the squirrels like to make their visit during the day... (Video at 4K depending on your Bandwidth)

Between the Birds, Squirrels, and Raccoons, she stays quite entertained... Even though she loves to sit down and watch TV, when one of friends come by, she forgets the TV all together... LOL!
Elsa seems quite mesmerized at them, my boys do the same here, hours of free entertainment . I wonder what Elsa would do if she was outside, do you think she would chase after them?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
With out a Doubt.. But I challenge it to being Free... Put Out Birdseed for the Birds to come and visit her, and Corn (on and off the cob).... But she stands fast that it is worth it, even when I tell her if it were not for them, she could get more cat toys! She chose the Live Entertainment Hands Down!