Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa back to normal... Had a BIG DAY

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Energey Elsa lost yesterday with the Benedryl she got back today with interest... She would not slow down for nothing...

Elsa-1.JPG Elsa-2.JPG Elsa-3.JPG Elsa-4.JPG Elsa-5.JPG Elsa-6.JPG
Elsa found where I keep her teaser toys, and she today figured out how to open a drawer... As you can see, she had no trouble getting in to check things out... This is her favorite one that came from her Breeder when she arrived, I try to hold this one back as I do not want it torn up being her first baby toy.
Elsa-7.JPG
She also went and found another one of her teaser toys and was carrying it around... I played with her with the teaser toy for over an hour and she never slowed down... Can't say the same about me...
Elsa-8.JPG
She played fetch today, She loves chasing down pieces of paper..
Elsa-9.JPG
While cooking dinner tonight Elsa decided to go into her crate to rest... When she went in, she reached back with her paw to close the door...
Elsa loves to chase her tail, and sometimes catches it... This time she was going good and got interrupted.​

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Love her chasing her tail. You're going to have to find a safer hiding place for her wand toys because you definitely don't want her chewing on those feathers unsupervised...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Love her chasing her tail. You're going to have to find a safer hiding place for her wand toys because you definitely don't want her chewing on those feathers unsupervised...
Yeah... That is the first time that she has successfully opened a drawer... Most definitely getting a new location for them. She is getting smarter and braver every day.