Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Developing New Skills

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa has developed a new skill of being able to take her collar and unlatch it... Have not figured out how she is doing it...
Elsa_1.JPG Elsa_2.JPG
Elsa doing a routine inspecton of the dishwasher.
Elsa_3.JPG
Elsa stole Jakes bed again
Elsa_4.JPG Elsa_4.JPG
This evening she stole Jakes larger bed... and of course she starts posing when sees the camera.
Elsa_6.JPG
Elsa was very quiet and could not find her.. Finally found her laying down perfectly innocent in her tree..​

Attachments

• Elsa_5.JPG
    Elsa_5.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 17

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Yes, Zeddie figured out how to get her collar off pretty quickly. I gave up...she knows where it is though. Sometimes when she is bored she goes and finds it to play with it

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Yes, Zeddie figured out how to get her collar off pretty quickly. I gave up...she knows where it is though. Sometimes when she is bored she goes and finds it to play with it

LOL, I can always find Elsa's... Her's has the electronic tracking attached to it... Today she took it off laying on the couch, and I was watching her doing and did not see how she did it.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Just before bedtime, Jake was laying in his favorite dog bed. Elsa went and laid down with him and started giving him a bath.

Elsa_7.JPG

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Aw, what a cutie. So nice that she lives Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk