Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Done It Again... Mouse #3

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
This morning I got up, went to the kitchen only to find that Elsa did not sleep in bed all night as I was lead to believe.. Instead I found ---

Elsa - Mouse 3.jpg

-- another Mouse... This makes 3 for her... She did not even DeTail it either... Once I found it she came and wanted me to throw it for her... LOL, I threw it... Right out the back door and into the woods...

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Elsa, next time you need to bring it to Daddy while he is in bed so that he can fully appreciate how you are up all night keeping him safe from rodents.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Now John, you have basically accused your baby of being asleep on the job. She is trying to let you know exactly how hardworking she is. She does not have a time clock to punch to prove her work ethic so I am merely offering up an alternative.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Now John, you have basically accused your baby of being asleep on the job. She is trying to let you know exactly how hardworking she is. She does not have a time clock to punch to prove her work ethic so I am merely offering up an alternative.

She knows work time is during the day... She is the Senior Cat in the house and she is allotted day shift... Every night when we go to bed, I pick her up and lay her on her place in the bed... She sometimes moves around a little bit, but never leaves the bed.... While I am awake anyway, and is always back in her spot by the time I wake up...

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
(Shaking head) Well, welll, well. I don't know about this. How can you be sure it wasn't the dog, Jake? This, from the guy who presents himself as the defense for falsely accused savannahs. What is this world coming to?:confused:

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
Zubi would have left no evidence...he likes some mouse snackies :/
Such a nice gift to wake up to :)

-Sonya

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Well before you boyz go all judiciary on us, I think the best solution is for John to hire someone to come out and plug up the access points into the house so the damn mice don't in. Then Elsa won't be exposed to fleas, ticks, worms, and possible pesticide poisoning. Just sayin'.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
(Shaking head) Well, welll, well. I don't know about this. How can you be sure it wasn't the dog, Jake? This, from the guy who presents himself as the defense for falsely accused savannahs. What is this world coming to?:confused:

Because she was claiming it, and Jake being 14 is not fast or maneuverable enough any longer.... She is being praised as a good mouser... I had a talk with her about working nights... This morning she was in bed about the same place as she was when we went to bed.