Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Enjoying Her Cat Tree

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa has really been getting the good out of her Cat Tree.... I wish that I had been able to get it for her long before I did, but with unquestionable work, and minimal funds it just was not doable. We had one problem in the fact that the upper ramp being a slip off attachment, I swapped it for a true hinge and it works much better....

elsa-tree-01_std.jpg elsa-tree-02_std.jpg elsa-tree-03_std.jpg elsa-tree-04_std.jpg elsa-tree-05_std.jpg elsa-tree-06_std.jpg elsa-tree-07_std.jpg elsa-tree-08_std.jpg elsa-tree-09_std.jpg elsa-tree-10_std.jpg elsa-tree-11_std.jpg elsa-tree-12_std.jpg elsa-tree-13_std.jpg elsa-tree-14_std.jpg elsa-tree-15_std.jpg elsa-tree-16_std.jpg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm really surprised that the dangly toys have lasted this long, although it looks like one already met its fate in the last pics?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I have the toy that came off of it... The little peas or what ever inside is there there, but the feathers are gone... The other as you can see is in good shape... As a rule, Elsa has not torn up many of her toys, contrary to the reputation of the Savannah's.

One thing I have not figured out in that last picture is how she laid down that one ear in the middle like she did.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I'm really surprised that the dangly toys have lasted this long, although it looks like one already met its fate in the last pics?
The dangly toy technically survived, but it was not without some damage... Their is no evidence of the covering anywhere...

XSC_0187 - Copy.JPG

I am not sure if I am going to try to replace the toy with something else, or take the line down... But she sure got the best out of this one... Just a note, this is the first toy she has destroyed like this... Most of her toys she plays with and does not tear up...

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Gosh, that is nothing compared to the dust that used to be Zeddie's mice. She can be a psycho-killer when she wants to be :uh oh: