Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Got her Rabbies Shots This Morning

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Today Elsa went to the vet for her Rabies Shots..
elsa-video- 1.jpg
In the car she travels pretty well, and keeps her eye right on me most of the time.

elsa-video- 2.jpg elsa-video- 3.jpg
At the vet today, she was quite rude... Normally she is real easy to get along with the vet, but today for her Rabies shots she was real fussy... She squaled a lot and first time ever she growled. I actually had to hold her down for a first time, but glad to say the shot went quickly... On the way home, she was still upset and wanted out... Once home, she quickly was right back to her normal self.
Elsa-1.JPG
After the doctor visit, she was proof checking my database for errors... She really enjoys spending time with me on the computer... Many tmies she falls asleep there, and no matter how quietly I sneed off, the Savannah Ears of hers hears everything.
Elsa-2.JPG
This evening, we all watched TV.. Elsa has found her own TV watching Perch, and she really does watch TV from there​

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Poor girl, after her recent misadventure I'm sure she associates the vet with all sorts of nasty memories. It might help to take her to the vet a couple of times just to visit so that she can 'relearn' that going there is not always such a 'bad' experience.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Poor girl, after her recent misadventure I'm sure she associates the vet with all sorts of nasty memories. It might help to take her to the vet a couple of times just to visit so that she can 'relearn' that going there is not always such a 'bad' experience.

She was great with them, She even played and cooperated with the vet... UNTIL... He picked up the Syringes... Then she went off... She knows what they look like...