Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa had a Fantastic Easter

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-01.JPG Elsa-02.JPG
In the Holiday Spirit, Elsa played with an Easter Egg today, but still much preferred her mini tennis balls... She can carry them.
Elsa-03.JPG Elsa-04.JPG Elsa-05.JPG Elsa-06.JPG
She really enjoyed playing with my Nieces Feet... Elsa has been a real champ playing with everyone... Her Grandmas house being flooded with tons of relatives she has never seen, and she not only played with them, but even let the Adults hold her. This is not what I had expected.
Elsa-07.JPG Elsa-07.JPG Elsa-08.JPG Elsa-09.JPG
Elsa went to pick on Jake, and Lost... They played for about 10 minutes and Elsa was the one to back down...
Elsa-10.JPG
Preparing for Dinner, Grandma caught her on the counter.
Elsa-11.JPG Elsa-12.JPG
She later got caught steeling some cheese that she is not supposed to have.
Elsa-13.JPG
This evening she had some milk (Lactide - Lactose Free Milk) which she really enjoys.
Elsa-14.JPG Elsa-15.JPG Elsa-16.JPG Elsa-17.JPG
Elsa immediately got a long with everyone and played with everyone all day... Here she is playing with one of the Nephews who she has not know more than an hour, and they both are having a great time. She has been a real champ all day, and I am sure she will sleep all night... She has not played this hard since I have had her.​

Last edited:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
What a wonderful ambassador she is! I think you are now dealing with a family Savannah addiction!!! :roflmao:
LOL... I can tell you right now she is stretched out sleeping on the couch flat worn out from all the play today... She was Full Throttle ALL DAY...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Did she get an Easter basket? Looks like she had a blast!

"Those who wander aren't always lost"
No she did not get a basket, however she did get her own Bird feeder. She really enjoyed watching Grandma's... That was the high light of her trip watching the Birds and Squirrels