Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Had A Mostly Restful Day

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Not a big day today... Mostly relaxed... We all (Myself, Jake, & Elsa took a good afternoon nap) and then watched a little TV... Elsa Enjoys watching TV.
Elsa-01.JPG Elsa-04.JPG

Todays even with the Walking Jacked was not much different than yesterday. I got it on alot quicker, but she still does not like it... Playing with the teaser toy she works with the jacket ok... I put the leash on her for a couple minutes and then let her chase her toy and she did well... Just have to get her used to it all.
Elsa-03.JPG Elsa-03.JPG
After taking the Jacket off, she decided on some fun play.... She can certainly make some unique faces...
Elsa-07.JPG Elsa-08.JPG
It is always interesting to watch her play on her cat tree... You never know what she is going to do next.
Elsa-05.JPG Elsa-05.JPG Elsa-09.JPG Elsa-10.JPG
Elsa cleaning Jakes Paws... Jake not sure what to think about this... They get along great.

Attachments