Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa had an Interesting fun day... Sometimes I wonder what to Think.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa had a fun day.... Every time I pick up she wants down to run... When I put her down she runs across the room and wants to be picked up again...
It would seem her favorite past time is pulling and playing with paper towels that came from her carrier... Make note she has not touched the full roll that has been sitting on top of the counter... Don't know what the difference is...
Elsa-020414-07.JPG

Also. While cleaning her litter tray, I found out that she does not like it, and decided to take refuge in her carrier... Not sure why... the flush of the toilet doesn't faze her, but putting trash in a plastic bag does... Go figure.
Elsa-020414-05.JPG

Once I was finished she came out and resumed her playful self... She even decided to take advantage on her short cat tree... Check her out at: file:///Z:/Hosted/elsasplace.com/assets/140204/index.htm
glamorshots-020414-24_std.jpg
She was full of it today... Everyday there is something new, and she is becoming quite a lady...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Elsa sounds like she is settling in wonderfully. As for the paper towels, well the ones in her carrier are much more conveniently located, give her a few days - she'll discover the roll on the counter soon enough!! Not sure why she doesn't like you cleaning the litterbox - my cats are usually right there waiting for clean litter so that they can hop right in and 'dirty' it again! :rolleyes:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa sounds like she is settling in wonderfully. As for the paper towels, well the ones in her carrier are much more conveniently located, give her a few days - she'll discover the roll on the counter soon enough!! Not sure why she doesn't like you cleaning the litterbox - my cats are usually right there waiting for clean litter so that they can hop right in and 'dirty' it again! :rolleyes:
She is getting settled in very well... Since I was told they aren't bad for her, I have just been letting her have her way with them for now... When I am not in there, she has very little bit more... When I scoop the litter out daily she has no problem with that.. It is only with I am changing out all the litter... Maybe it was just because it was a first time, or a fear she had done something wrong... But I have never disciplined her or anything... I guess they all have their quirks... I am sure she will get over that one a soon enough.

This morning I walked in her room and she of course came running... With no motions and petting her on the head and back said "Are You Hungry Elsa?" and she immediately ran over to her dish, and look back and me and then the dish as if to say.. "What is taking so long?"