Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa in Full Stride.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Playing with Elsa this morning, she was full of her self (as usual)... In this picture she darts out of her carrier, around the corner and head straight to attack the camera... Note one ear is laid down, the other straight up...

Resize of DSC_0016.JPG

She loves her short tree, and the underpass is her favorite route of attack.

Today Elsa is going for a precautionary checkup... Not ready for her next line of shots, but want the Vet to say she is good to go. Not expecting any bad news, and I hope I don't get any... Will post the doctors comments here (of course). I hope we can hold her still enough to her checked out... She can be full of it as you all have seen....

For those of you who believe in God, she is a true gift from above and everything I asked for (and more).

For those of you who do not believe in God... Sorry to hear it.. Ignore the above statement.

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
She is PRECIOUS!!!!! I can not get enough of her! I look forward to being able to watch her grow and play. I can't wait until I get one of my own and you have inspired me to invest in a good camera to video my future SV and my current babies. Thanks for sharing her with us John!!:in love:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She is PRECIOUS!!!!! I can not get enough of her! I look forward to being able to watch her grow and play. I can't wait until I get one of my own and you have inspired me to invest in a good camera to video my future SV and my current babies. Thanks for sharing her with us John!!:in love:

The sharing is 1/2 the fun.... How could I have it any better.. I love playing with my new kitty, programming & hosting websites, and mixing in Video and Photography... Mixing all 3 hobbies together is the best... Not sure how it could get any better, and I love sharing.... My only regret to Sylvester is I did not document his live as I should have and do not have that many memories... As you can see... that is not going to happen with Elsa. A picture is worth a 1000 words.... With that in mind, Video is 29.97 pictures per second. That comes to 29970 memories per second :) . I am glad that everyone is enjoying what I am posting.... I still have lots of plans for her.... As the Carpenters would say.... "We've Only Just Begun"

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
JC... I see that very face every day in my house. That is the Mayhem look. Right before some shenanigan goes down.:eek:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Just got back from Elsa's Checkup and she gets a good clean bill of health... Said everything sounds good. She was very proper young lady and got a long with the doctor. The girl that took her for her weights said she was a little squirmy, but I told her to expect that a head of time....

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
She was not pulling a shenanigan or anything... She was just in a play hard mood.... Which is fairly often...
Uh huh! Some day we will be referring back to this post!:roflmao:

To keep the rest of you folks in the loop, We have discovered Elsa is Mayhem and Rascals's aunt!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Uh huh! Some day we will be referring back to this post!:roflmao:

To keep the rest of you folks in the loop, We have discovered Elsa is Mayhem and Rascals's aunt!

Do keep in mind that she is still in Quarantine and in the house for less than a week (3 days to be exact). Give her a little time before she has time to figure out her heritage and what that look is supposed to mean.. :)

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Well... her nephews both broke quarantine in 4 days flat. Persistent little buggers.
And the hint wasn't for her, it was for you!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Well... her nephews both broke quarantine in 4 days flat. Persistent little buggers.
And the hint wasn't for her, it was for you!

LOL.. I hear ya... She has tried to break out quite a few times... For now, I have kept up with her pretty much to the room... She is on her 4 day and as not successfully broke through the barrier yet... Contact says she has to be there 5 days... That means Wed night she will have made it... She has less than 48 hours of confinement. Will see if she makes it... Doing my best to keep her too it.

BTW, she is up to 2.2 lbs, Friday she was 2.114 lbs. Gained .086 lbs...

Last edited: