Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Knows to Sunday is a Day Of Rest

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-01.JPG Elsa-02.JPG Elsa-03.JPG Elsa-04.JPG
Elsa definitely respecting Sunday as being a day of rest.

Elsa-05.JPG Elsa-06.JPG
A Fly definitely got Elsa's attention.

Elsa-07.JPG
Watching TV

Elsa-08.JPG
She always enjoys a good stretch...

Elsa-09.JPG
She never missed a chance to steel something.. this time she stole one of my RC Propellers.

Elsa-10.JPG
She always enjoys time to lean back and watch some YouTube Videos... One of her favorite things to do on the computer.

Elsa-11.JPG
Getting playful... She loves to run ahead of me going up the stairs, and stop half way to attack my feet... She never uses claws, and is only playing, but she does not realize how sharp those little teeth are.

Elsa-12.JPG Elsa-13.JPG
She always helps Jake with his grooming needs.

Elsa-14.JPG
Jake and Elsa watching TV this evening.​

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
She is adorable and she has that look in her eyes that she's going to get into trouble at any minute. And by the way, Elsa and I feel the same way about Sundays being a day of rest so I consider myself in good company with her.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She is adorable and she has that look in her eyes that she's going to get into trouble at any minute. And by the way, Elsa and I feel the same way about Sundays being a day of rest so I consider myself in good company with her.
Actually, she was not getting into trouble... There was a fly she was after, and actually myself and Jake (dog) were after it... Finally got it with an Electronic Fly Swatter :)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
What is an electronic fly swatter???
They look like a tennis racket and they have an electric grid that is powered by batteries... Push the button and catch the bugs in flight... They are only $3.99 at Harbor Freight and many times on sale for $2.99. Requires 2 D batteries. You can check them out at "http://www.harborfreight.com/electronic-fly-swatter-40122.html" - They are well worth the money, but you need to catch them in flight... If they are on a surface and you can get close to them, just put it over top of them and let fly into it when they take off :). Works great.

ElectronicFlySwatter.jpg
I hope this answer your question... I keep 2 or 3 of them around... I have never had one to fail other than the one my sister smacked the wall with and busted it into 2 pieces.​