Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Makes Ice Tea Today!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-1.JPG Elsa-2.JPG Elsa-3.JPG Elsa-4.JPG

Elsa being a great helper today was overseeing the new pot of ICE TEA... I am not sure what it is, but she loves Iced Tea... Beats me, but a Savannah on Caffeine is an interesting thought.​

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Follow up on Elsa and her Tea... She loves it for some reason. Probably not good for her, but when I turn around, there she is...

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Too bad you don't live close as we could set up a play date. Rafiki could drink my coffee and Elsa could drink your tea!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Too bad you don't live close as we could set up a play date. Rafiki could drink my coffee and Elsa could drink your tea!

I do not know if Elsa would drink coffee or not, or if she would want it sweet or with cream.. Guess I could go to McDonald's to get her some to try, but I do not drink it myself... My Tea is sweetened, so that is probably the way she would want it...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Yeah But she loves her John the most methinks. But I think it's cute Elsa likes tea and Rafiki likes coffee.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Rafiki drinks my coffee the most - unsweetened with milk - but will also drink the hubby's - sweetened with a smidge of milk. Based on that....it doesn't seem to be the sweet or the dairy but the actual coffee she wants!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Rafiki drinks my coffee the most - unsweetened with milk - but will also drink the hubby's - sweetened with a smidge of milk. Based on that....it doesn't seem to be the sweet or the dairy but the actual coffee she wants!

LOL... It is the Tea that Elsa wants.. She loves it for some reason.