Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Played Hard Today.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa and Jake hand another good day of play, Elsa decided that she wanted to play with Jakes food, so of course she attacked and played it for a period of time. She also spent a lot of time playing with one of her toys. Today she demonstrated that she has gotten a little better at jumping... She got in to the larger Bath Tub and was able to get out on her own... Due to her Toilet Training I need her to be able to jump to that height reliably every time, and I hope she can do that by next Friday, if not it will progress... I think that this is a doable goal.

Also, for a first time Elsa tried to steel pizza off of my plate... She was not successful... But something tells me that this won't be the last time and I am sure that she will be successful some time in the future... She is persistent when she wants something.

Tomorrow Elsa goes to the Vet for her 2nd scheduled vaccinations... If she is like me, it won't go well, so I am expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

Elsa-021114-1.JPG Elsa-021114-2.JPG Elsa-021114-3.JPG Elsa-021114-4.JPG Elsa-021114-5.JPG Elsa-021114-6.JPG Elsa-021114-7.JPG Elsa-021114-8.JPG