Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Playing Ball

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

Yesterday Elsa just wanted to play ball... If I was doing something else, she would simply pick the ball up and drop it repeatedly until I would throw it to her.... Most of the time she will bring it back and drop it in my hand ready to run for it again.

Treywi

April
So jealous. I want a cat that fetches. Heck can't even get our dog to fetch. :( Of course if I ever get one that does, I'll probably be saying the opposite as my arm would get tired at throwing all the time. lol

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
So jealous. I want a cat that fetches. Heck can't even get our dog to fetch. :( Of course if I ever get one that does, I'll probably be saying the opposite as my arm would get tired at throwing all the time. lol

LOL... You can't have it both ways... Sometimes when I am on the computer she will bring a ball buy and just keep bouncing it on the floor until I throw it for her...

cbain

Site Supporter
Nice video JC, last night at 9 pm I let our 2 savannah's outside in their enclosure, they love to be outside at night, at 9:45 pm I asked my wife to call them in due to a recent foot surgery I don't move well, she opened the door and called them and no cat's , she had to get a flashlight and go outside and catch each cat, our savannah cats wont fetch ,they tend to like chasing each other, both cats are very social but they want their fun such as chasing bugs at night ,got to love em

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Nice video JC, last night at 9 pm I let our 2 savannah's outside in their enclosure, they love to be outside at night, at 9:45 pm I asked my wife to call them in due to a recent foot surgery I don't move well, she opened the door and called them and no cat's , she had to get a flashlight and go outside and catch each cat, our savannah cats wont fetch ,they tend to like chasing each other, both cats are very social but they want their fun such as chasing bugs at night ,got to love em

LOL.. If I call Elsa and she is in the mode not to come to me, I simply toss a ball or crinkle some paper and she is right there... Works everytime... Did they get out of their enclosure, or just being stubborn coming back in.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
And don't forget the joys of having the ball dropped on your head at 4 am by an overly enthusiastic ball-fetching SV!