Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Playing with Ball

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-01.JPG
Elsa carrying mini tennis ball. I got them for her serveral weeks ago, but she whould not touch them until today, and now she won't set them down.
Elsa-02.JPG Elsa-03.JPG
Playing with her Small Tennis Ball
Elsa-04.JPG
This evening before bed she decided to play Fetch with the Ball... First time she has played fetch with anything other than paper.​

Patti

Admin
Staff member
She's 'growing into' the balls - they were probably too big for her when she was younger!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Quick Question: do tennis balls wear down cats' teeth? I know they do with dogs...

Not sure, but as Sharp as Elsa's teeth are they could use a little less sharpness... She just carries it around, where dogs usually chew on them, so I doubt that it would.. But that would be an Uneducated guess.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Not sure, but as Sharp as Elsa's teeth are they could use a little less sharpness... She just carries it around, where dogs usually chew on them, so I doubt that it would.. But that would be an Uneducated guess.

Its still her baby teeth anyways right? I think you are probably right, that the chewing is what files them down :)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Its still her baby teeth anyways right? I think you are probably right, that the chewing is what files them down :)

How long do they keep the Baby Teeth, and when do they get their Adult Teeth... (Feeling Dumb over here)... I did not realize there was a difference in Dogs and Cats...

Kristin

Animal Communicator
How long do they keep the Baby Teeth, and when do they get their Adult Teeth... (Feeling Dumb over here)... I did not realize there was a difference in Dogs and Cats...

Breeders I'm sure know more than me on that....I think Troub lost hers around 5 months? Pups lose theirs around 5 months as well. Zeddie ate all of hers though -_-

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Breeders I'm sure know more than me on that....I think Troub lost hers around 5 months? Pups lose theirs around 5 months as well. Zeddie ate all of hers though -_-

Geez, I hope Elsa saves me at least one... Would be a good baby souvenir.