Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Resting Piecefully and Trying New Heights.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
ELSA-1.JPG ELSA-2.JPG
Elsa likes to stay close to me when I am on the computer.... Sometimes she sleeps, sometimes she watches outside.

ELSA-4.JPG ELSA-5.JPG
Sleeping on the couch in a NOT Lady Like Fashion...

ELSA-6.JPG ELSA-7.JPG
While doing the Laundry Elsa decided that she was going to try something different. She first climbed over the front of the door, balanced herself on top, and then climbed onto the top shelf... I think she is telling me she wants a new cat tree.... I will get her one soon.​

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Lol, John....I read the title of this thread that says...resting "piecefully". I fully expected to see Elsa resting amongst the shattered remains and debris resulting from a fun night of savandalism ;)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Lol, John....I read the title of this thread that says...resting "piecefully". I fully expected to see Elsa resting amongst the shattered remains and debris resulting from a fun night of savandalism ;)

LOL... Play on words... Wondered who might pick up on that...