Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa VS The Fly

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
While watching TV this morning, I fly flew right over me... 2nd thing that Happened about a 1/10 of a second after me, Elsa Flew Over Me... 3rd thing that I happened I picked up the video camera... You will have to watch to see what happened next.

Last edited:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I dread it when flies get in the house. The place gets trashed and the cats are so focused on catching it I'm afraid they're going to hurt themselves. Ya know, like forgetting there's a wall ahead when they're taking a flying leap after the bug.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I dread it when flies get in the house. The place gets trashed and the cats are so focused on catching it I'm afraid they're going to hurt themselves. Ya know, like forgetting there's a wall ahead when they're taking a flying leap after the bug.

Yup... I usually get rid of them pretty quick... That is the only one in the House at the moment, and I hope it stays that way... I will just have to track him down next time and zap him.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Haha! I guess flies in the house are even more entertaining than birds at the bird feeder. Certainly a more interactive activity at the least!! :roflmao:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Haha! I guess flies in the house are even more entertaining than birds at the bird feeder. Certainly a more interactive activity at the least!! :roflmao:

Stating it mildly... She got after the fly again, and when she came across the couch that time all for paws pounced on my stomach... "OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" that hurt... We are currently searching for the fly and will have it concurred soon...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
They do have a capability to focus on something to the exclusion of everything else. Sorry about the belly ;)