Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa wants my Computer Chair...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa is truly trying to steal my computer chair... When I am using it, she comes up and lays behind me (and that is fine). When I am not there, she lays across it as to say, I dare you to move me.

Elsa-1.JPG Elsa-2.JPG Elsa-3.JPG Elsa-4.JPG Elsa-5.JPG

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
The first and fourth picture make me think she is saying "I am trying to nap! Please get that camera out of my face!" haha My cats will paw at my camera when I keep taking pics with the flash.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
So far we are sharing the chair ok...

Today she really put a surprise on me... I was setting at my desk and else, and I do not know why, Elsa was being very quiet, which for her is not unusual. I looked down in my trash can, and she is just laying there in the bottom just so peaceful. (Nothing wet, just all dry paper and other things that would normally be at an office trashcan.)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
So far we are sharing the chair ok...

Today she really put a surprise on me... I was setting at my desk and else, and I do not know why, Elsa was being very quiet, which for her is not unusual. I looked down in my trash can, and she is just laying there in the bottom just so peaceful. (Nothing wet, just all dry paper and other things that would normally be at an office trashcan.)
Elsa likes her small dark places :)

SV Dad

Site Supporter
I have multiple chairs in my computer room. I sit in one, Mayhem sits in the chair closest to me and takes a nap. Sometimes Rascal will take the next chair over.