Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa WantsTo Travel

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I talked with the Vet today where she is boarded... She is doing fine today and is being friendly and quite talkative... Good news is I get to go back a day earlier than originally planned.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Glad to hear it John! Sounds like she is settling in at the vet for now
She seems to be doing ok... I a glad I get to go back a day early.... I hope she doesn't get home sick and try to stop eating like at Grandma's.... That was at Day 5 and that is when I am going back this time. Will pick her up first thing Friday Morning.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
So I don't understand John - are you going to be commuting to your new job, or is this just temporary? I hate to think that Elsa will be boarded long term while you're traveling back and forth...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Temporary commute. Buying a house up here. Hope I don't have to board her more than 3 or 4 weeks max. Then they will moving up here with me.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Will be 5 days on week and 4 the next then repeats. I don't like it but no choice. She knows and likes them at the vet and they play with her.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I hope the time goes by quickly! I cringe when I think of all the diseases that pass through a vet's office every day...