Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Went Out Side Today

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
This morning while watching TV...
Elsa-1.JPG Elsa-2.JPG
Jake was resting, and Elsa deciding to join in.
Took Elsa out side today to, and she did quite well...
Elsa-3.JPG
After her dinner, gave her a snake left over from dinner (T-Bone). She does not get much of it, but she loves it.
Elsa-4.JPG
Getting a little playful while watching TV​

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
She did great! The jacket looks a bit loose around the chest area -- I saw a gap. Should be able to get a finger comfortable under it but it shouldn't gap.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She did great! The jacket looks a bit loose around the chest area -- I saw a gap. Should be able to get a finger comfortable under it but it shouldn't gap.

I noticed it was a little loose when I had it outside... I was scared to adjust it out there, and she was not pulling at all and never made any harsh movements... We were outside for about 15 minutes...

BTW, here is a picture of the camera mount that I used.
XSC_0050.JPG
got it on ebay... Mounts on my wrist that I primarily use for the leash... That way, everything is hands free... The camera just fits in the case... The camera is in the case, but does not come with it. Once the camera is rolling (before I take her out) and all I have to do is to pay attention to her, and see what I get later...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa really seemed to enjoy it.. Jake wanted out, but I did not want to mix things up too bad the first time.. I was expecting her to get more spooked and a little scared the first time out, but she was a real trooper.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
She looks like she had a good time outside! Love the pictures too....it took me a minute to find her in the first picture lol

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I have convinced Yeti and Yuki (by accident) that the outside while fun to watch, is a terrible, horrifying place to actually be. I had them in jackets with leashes Friday night for their second outdoor experience. The first time was when the first snow piled up here and they despised the cold snow.

Friday evening I took them outside and before I could put them down they were caterwauling and climbing over me to try and get back in the house.

They no longer try to go out the door. While that is good, it does kind of dash my plans to walk them at the pet store.

Glad to see Elsa doing so well and enjoying the outdoors. She is such a cool kitten. :)