Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Went RoboFishing Today - It was a SPLASH!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-1.JPG
Elsas ROBOFISH came into day and we tried it...

Not Elsas favorite ending.​

Last edited:

Rafiki

Site Supporter
OMG....loved the last bit - 4 cameras filming her water freak out! Bad Servant! But funny video!

Chris Elliott

Savannah Super Cat
That's a lot of water for a first time! It'll be interesting to see if she can be lured back...

And, yes, I was laughing...cringing and laughing...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
That's a lot of water for a first time! It'll be interesting to see if she can be lured back...

And, yes, I was laughing...cringing and laughing...

Looking back it was, I should have used less... She has forgiven me, but will have to see if she forgives the bathtub???

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
She will be back. The lure of the robofish is hypnotically irresistible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, poor Elsa - I'm sure she'll get over it, but may never trust that tub again...

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
Eddie, who likes a sink full of bubbles...sneezed at the fall! Poor Elsa! Thanks for sharing!:lol: