Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Won't Let Me Scratch My Own Back!

Sean

Site Supporter
I have one of the bamboo ones and Xander gets down right pushy with me when he sees it in use.

Nice video. What camera did you get?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I have one of the bamboo ones and Xander gets down right pushy with me when he sees it in use.

Nice video. What camera did you get?
JVC GY-HM180U (4K, 3CCD,12X Optical Zoom, 2 SD Card Slots (up to 128 Gig).

You can see more of it at: http://pro.jvc.com/prof/attributes/features.jsp?model_id=MDL102524 (This is a Professional Camera used by a lot of field news reporters.)

Even though the camera is 4K, I was only recording in 1080P at 30 FPS.

MM3

Site Supporter
Got a new 4K video camera and just had to test it out... Well...

Elsa loves my back scratcher and anytime that I use it, she demands that I use it on her as well...

I would say she may be spoiled... But she says she is not...
Awww... she’s happy and beautiful