Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa's 2017 Vacation to Grand Ma's

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa had a Great Trip to and from Grandma's house and a Great time and full run of the House while she was there.

Elsa_2018_Vacation-01.jpg
Leaving early we got to view a Beautiful Sunrise

Elsa_2018_Vacation-02.jpg
Fully Loaded with my Sound System, Elsa really enjoyed relaxing on top of the speakers heading on our way!

Elsa_2018_Vacation-03.jpg

Elsa_2018_Vacation-04.jpg Elsa_2018_Vacation-04.jpg
Before the end of the week, Elsa has fully survey every cubic inch of Grand Ma's House... I don't think she missed anything, and has personally certified it Mouse Free...

Elsa_2018_Vacation-05.jpg
Elsa_2018_Vacation-06.jpg A little outside time was enjoyable... Even though not shown, she actually took a short nap by the poll!

Elsa_2018_Vacation-07.jpg
And of course she claimed Exclusive access to Grandma's Favorite Chair.

Elsa_2018_Vacation-08.jpg Elsa_2018_Vacation-09.jpg Elsa_2018_Vacation-10.jpg
And she really enjoyed the Trip going home... She wanted to lay on my side of the Dash, but for obvious reasons I did not allow her to... Had to stop her 3 times... Guess 3rd time was the charm as she did not try it after that... the Dash of your Yukon has more than enough room for her not to block my view.

Elsa is looking forward to her Christmas Vacation at Grand Ma's​

admin

Paige
Staff member
Elsa looks great, John! Good she had a good trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She does not like short trips, but she loves long ones... Trips to Roanoke or Memphis she loves, but the short 15 minute trip down the road she hates... I don't know how she knows the difference but she does. A couple years ago we went on a day trip from Saint Louis to Fort Wayne to help a friend move, then a Drive to Chicago to drop off stuff, a Visit with SVDAD an then on back to Stain Louis... A nice 1 day 25 hour drive. Elsa Loved it and even let SVDAD hold her a while.

Don't ask my why, but she loves travel... most don't... Guess it is because she grew up traveling. She Flew to me on her first trip and after that driving ever since.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
It looks like Elsa had a great vacation at Grand Ma's! Hope your time there was enjoyable as well (y)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Ugh, that sort of ruins the time off! Hope you get everything back in order quickly and easily!!!

I got it back in order... Took a little while. That was her last week working and she just did not care.. Hate people like that... No pride!

Connie P.

Savannah Super Cat
Elsa had a Great Trip to and from Grandma's house and a Great time and full run of the House while she was there.

View attachment 21951
Leaving early we got to view a Beautiful Sunrise

View attachment 21952
Fully Loaded with my Sound System, Elsa really enjoyed relaxing on top of the speakers heading on our way!

View attachment 21953

View attachment 21954 View attachment 21954
Before the end of the week, Elsa has fully survey every cubic inch of Grand Ma's House... I don't think she missed anything, and has personally certified it Mouse Free...

View attachment 21955
View attachment 21956 A little outside time was enjoyable... Even though not shown, she actually took a short nap by the poll!

View attachment 21957
And of course she claimed Exclusive access to Grandma's Favorite Chair.

View attachment 21958 View attachment 21959 View attachment 21960
And she really enjoyed the Trip going home... She wanted to lay on my side of the Dash, but for obvious reasons I did not allow her to... Had to stop her 3 times... Guess 3rd time was the charm as she did not try it after that... the Dash of your Yukon has more than enough room for her not to block my view.

Elsa is looking forward to her Christmas Vacation at Grand Ma's​

My guy loves to ride also. After trying to help my husband drive a couple of times, we got him a car seat. It has been great. I can tether him in it, so he isn't trying to drive , and he can see out, which is what he was after anyway. When he gets tired of looking out the window, he just takes a nap. Love having a cat I can take places!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Val

Site Supporter
Love the vacation pics. Elsa is a beauty. I had a road trip last week with all of my 4 cats (f3,f1 and 2 dsh's). We evacuated to avoid hurricane Irma and went to Grandma's house for 2 days. We were accompanied by my aunt, friend and thier 3 dogs, bird and mom's cat. The drama was epic and more powerful than the hurricane (Cat 6). No one dared to pull out a camera, So no pics to share. We all made it back safely with minimal damage and we all now have power. Amen..
All of my kitties behaved amazingly considering the circumstances. Im so blessed.