Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Exercise wheels

SVSLC

Savannah Super Cat
First off I would like to thank Paige for posting info on the various wheels she has experience with. I was thinking it might be helpful if we could provide reviews on the various brands that may be suitable for Savannah's.

If others agree, I feel the things that would be helpful to know are, brand, materials constructed from, durability, cost, customer support and dealer info or contact info.

As a new Savannah owner, I know I come across a lot of things on this forum that I would be interested in ,but would like more info. Hopefully others have a similar interest.

I am aware of the following wheels, GoPet wheels, Cat Wheel Company and the Maclaw wheel. I can't provide a personal review on any of the mentioned wheels as I have no experience with any of the products.

Thank you for your time.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Bill, the Catswall wheel is the wheel we are ordering (I think) from Taiwan...just do a search on catswall and you will get some info about it.

I can only give reviews on the Maclaw and Catwheel Company...I think I have kind of done both at this point...I don't know anyone on the forum who has a cat wheel but Patti and Deborah...however, I will start reviews under product reviews, if you would like, for the two I have experience with...

SVSLC

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks Paige, it may be helpful and create more interest. I know there are a lot of things I come across, but am not ready to seriously consider without additional info. There certainly seems to be a benefit on many levels to having a cat wheel.