Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Exotic Hybrid Cats??

Yes I believe her name is Cynthia. I follow one of her cats that she produced on instagram & I talked to the owner and they had nothing but good things to say about them so I was curious if anyone else has heard of them or gotten a cat from them.

I know of them. I have an f2b male cat from them. Extremely socialized, always gentle and well behaved. Plus loves to be held and picked up and to play in the water.
They asked me a lot of questions about myself, then recommended one of their kittens, because he was a perfect fit for me.
Definitely would recommend them to anyone.

Oh and I forgot to mention. That my vet couldn’t believe that he was an f2b because he was so gentle and so well behaved.
So my visits to the vet are always very quick.