Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F2 Male Savannah to be re-homed.

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
He is 7 years old and looks just like a F1. Very friendly, I even clip his nails and he loves it. To be re-homed because possibility of moving. I live in Rockford, Illinois. You can contact me on my cell phone for more info, at 815-494-8052 and make an appointment on the weekends to see him. Leave a message if no answer and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Best time to call is weekdays 10:00am-12:00pmCST and on weekends anytime. SERIOUS INQUIRY ONLY PLEASE. Thanks, Diane :) Also, if this ad is deleted with a line again, still feel free to call and see if he is still available.....Thanks so much. This is to the person that put a line through my ad to delete it! That was very rude to do that when a kitty needs a new home, and I have just as much a right as these others below me to put a ad on here also!!